AGES of WONDER: SHADOWGIRLS ROSTER BOOK
DESIGN: David A. Rodriguez and Joey Daly
EDITING: Angela Nelson
GRAPHIC DESIGN: Dave Reynolds
LAYOUT: David A. Rodriguez
INTERIOR ART: Dave Reynolds
Ages of Wonder: Shadowgirls Roster Book is ©2009 Starkweather Studios. All rights reserved. Reference to other copyrighted material in no way constitutes a challenge to the respective copyright holders of that material. “Mutants & Masterminds, M&M Superlink, the M&M Superlink logo, and Green Ronin are trademarks of Green Ronin Publishing and are used with permission.” The following is designated as Product Identity, in accordance with Section 1(e) of the Open Game License, Version 1.0a: all character and place names and descriptions, all art and images. The following text is Open Gaming Content: all text not previously declared Product Identity. Permission is granted to print one copy of the electronic version of this product for personal use.
OPEN GAME LICENSE Version 1.0a
The following text is the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. and is Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast, Inc (“Wizards”). All Rights Reserved.
1. Definitions: (a)”Contributors” means the copyright and/or trademark owners who have contributed Open Game Content; (b)”Derivative Material” means copyrighted material including derivative works and translations (including into other computer languages), potation, modification, correction, addition, extension, upgrade, improvement, compilation, abridgment or other form in which an existing work may be recast, transformed or adapted; (c) “Distribute” means to reproduce, license, rent, lease, sell, broadcast, publicly display, transmit or otherwise distribute; (d)”Open Game Content” means the game mechanic and includes the methods, procedures, processes and routines to the extent such content does not embody the Product Identity and is an enhancement over the prior art and any additional content clearly identified as Open Game Content by the Contributor, and means any work covered by this License, including translations and derivative works under copyright law, but specifically excludes Product Identity. (e) “Product Identity” means product and product line names, logos and identifying marks including trade dress; artifacts; creatures characters; stories, storylines, plots, thematic elements, dialogue, incidents, language, artwork, symbols, designs, depictions, likenesses, formats, poses, concepts, themes and graphic, photographic and other visual or audio representations; names and descriptions of characters, spells, enchantments, personalities, teams, personas, likenesses and special abilities; places, locations, environments, creatures, equipment, magical or supernatural abilities or effects, logos, symbols, or graphic designs; and any other trademark or registered trademark clearly identified as Product identity by the owner of the Product Identity, and which specifically excludes the Open Game Content; (f) “Trademark” means the logos, names, mark, sign, motto, designs that are used by a Contributor to identify itself or its products or the associated products contributed to the Open Game License by the Contributor (g) “Use”, “Used” or “Using” means to use, Distribute, copy, edit, format, modify, translate and otherwise create Derivative Material of Open Game Content. (h) “You” or “Your” means the licensee in terms of this agreement.
2. The License: This License applies to any Open Game Content that contains a notice indicating that the Open Game Content may only be Used under and in terms of this License. You must affix such a notice to any Open Game Content that you Use. No terms may be added to or subtracted from this License except as described by the License itself. No other terms or conditions may be applied to any Open Game Content distributed using this License.
3.Offer and Acceptance: By Using the Open Game Content You indicate Your acceptance of the terms of this License.
4. Grant and Consideration: In consideration for agreeing to use this License, the Contributors grant You a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license with the exact terms of this License to Use, the Open Game Content.
5.Representation of Authority to Contribute: If You are contributing original material as Open Game Content, You represent that Your Contributions are Your original creation and/or You have sufficient rights to grant the rights conveyed by this License.
6.Notice of License Copyright: You must update the COPYRIGHT NOTICE portion of this License to include the exact text of the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any Open Game Content You are copying, modifying or distributing, and You must add the title, the copyright date, and the copyright holder’s name to the COPYRIGHT NOTICE of any original Open Game Content you Distribute.
7. Use of Product Identity: You agree not to Use any Product Identity, including as an indication as to compatibility, except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of each element of that Product Identity. You agree not to indicate compatibility or co-adaptability with any Trademark or Registered Trademark in conjunction with a work containing Open Game Content except as expressly licensed in another, independent Agreement with the owner of such Trademark or Registered Trademark. The use of any Product Identity in Open Game Content does not constitute a challenge to the ownership of that Product Identity. The owner of any Product Identity used in Open Game Content shall retain all rights, title and interest in and to that Product Identity.
8. Identification: If you distribute Open Game Content You must clearly indicate which portions of the work that you are distributing are Open Game Content.
9. Updating the License: Wizards or its designated Agents may publish updated versions of this License. You may use any authorized version of this License to copy, modify and distribute any Open Game Content originally distributed under any version of this License.
10 Copy of this License: You MUST include a copy of this License with every copy of the Open Game Content You Distribute.
11. Use of Contributor Credits: You may not market or advertise the Open Game Content using the name of any Contributor unless You have written permission from the Contributor to do so.
12 Inability to Comply: If it is impossible for You to comply with any of the terms of this License with respect to some or all of the Open Game Content due to statute, judicial order, or governmental regulation then You may not Use any Open Game Material so affected.
13 Termination: This License will terminate automatically if You fail to comply with all terms herein and fail to cure such breach within 30 days of becoming aware of the breach. All sublicenses shall survive the termination of this License.
14 Reformation: If any provision of this License is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
15 COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Open Game License v 1.0 Copyright 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
System Reference Document, © 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc., Authors Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, based on original material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.
Modern System Reference Document © 2002-2004, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.; Authors Bill Slavicsek, Jeff Grubb, Rich Redman, Charles Ryan, Eric Cagle, David Noonan, Stan!, Christopher Perkins, Rodney Thompson, and JD Wiker, based on material by Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams, Richard Baker, Peter Adkison, Bruce R. Cordell, John Tynes, Andy Collins, and JD Wiker.
Advanced Player’s Manual, © 2005, Green Ronin Publishing: Author Skip Williams.
Advanced Player’s Guide, © 2004, White Wolf Publishing, Inc.
Algernon Files, © 2004, Blackwyrm Games; Authors Aaron Sullivan and Dave Mattingly.
Armies of the Abyss, © 2002, Green Ronin Publishing; Authors Erik Mona and Chris Pramas.
The Avatar’s Handbook, © 2003, Green Ronin Publishing; Authors Jesse Decker and Chris Tomasson.
Bastards & Bloodlines, © 2003, Green Ronin Publishing, Author Owen K.C. Stephens
Blue Rose, © 2005, Green Ronin Publishing; Authors Jeremy Crawford, Dawn Elliot, Steve Kenson, and John Snead.
Blue Rose Companion, © 2005, Green Ronin Publishing; Editor Jeremy Crawford.
The Book of Fiends, © 2003, Green Ronin Publishing; Authors Aaron Loeb, Erik Mona, Chris Pramas, and Robert J. Schwalb.
Book of the Righteous, © 2002, Aaron Loeb.
Challenging Challenge Ratings: Immortal’s Handbook, © 2003, Craig Cochrane.
Conan The Roleplaying Game, © 2003 Conan Properties International LCC; Authorized Publisher Mongoose Publishing Ltd; Author Ian Sturrock.
CORE Explanatory Notice, © 2003, Benjamin R. Durbin
Creatures of Freeport, © 2004, Green Ronin Publishing, LLC; Authors Graeme Davis and Keith Baker.
Crime and Punishment, © 2003, Author Keith Baker
Crooks!, © 2003, Green Ronin Publishing; Authors Sean Glenn, Kyle Hunter, and Erik Mona.
Cry Havoc, © 2003, Skip Williams. All rights reserved.
Challenging Challenge Ratings: Immortal’s Handbook, © 2003, Craig Cochrane.
Gimmick’s Guide to Gadgets, © 2005, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Mike Mearls.
Legions of Hell, © 2001, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Chris Pramas.
The Mastermind’s Manual, © 2006, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Steve Kenson.
Modern Player’s Companion, © 2003, The Game Mechanics, Inc; Author: Stan!
Monster’s Handbook, © 2002, Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.
Mutants & Masterminds, © 2002, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Steve Kenson.
Mutants & Masterminds, Second Edition, © 2005, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Steve Kenson.
Mutants & Masterminds Annual #1, © 2004, Green Ronin Publishing, LLC; Editor Erik Mona.
Mythic Heroes, © 2005, Benjamin R. Durbin, published by Bad Axe Games, LLC.
OGL Horror, © 2003, Mongoose Publishing Limited.
Possessors: Children of the Outer Gods, © 2003, Philip Reed and Christopher Shy, www.philipjreed.com and www.studioronin.com.
The Psychic’s Handbook, © 2004, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Steve Kenson.
Silver Age Sentinels d20, © 2002, Guardians of Order, Inc.; Authors Stephen Kenson, Mark C. Mackinnon, JeffTome of Horrors, © 2002, Necromancer Games., Inc.; Author Scott Greene, based on original material by Gary Gygax.
True20 Adventure Roleplaying, © 2005, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Steve Kenson.
True20 Bestiary, © 2006, Green Ronin Publishing; Author Matthew E. Kaiser.
Ages of Wonder: Shadowgirls Roster Book, © 2009, Starkweather Studios; Author David A. Rodriguez and Joey Daly